12/01/2014

Diva's Weekly Challenge #196: All Dolled Up

A heti Díva kihívás vendége Emily Classon. Tőle azt a feladatot kaptuk, hogy babák ihlette lapkát készítsünk, pl. a húr legyen baba, vagy bábu alakú. Ezt én úgy oldottam meg, hogy elővettem a sütemény kiszúró formákat és az angyalt körberajzoltam, ez lett a string.
Íme:

The guest of Diva’s weekly challenge - Emily Classon. We gave from Emily the task to make dolls inspired tile. For example to be the string doll shape. My solution to this:  I took my angel cookie cutter and I drew it around the form. It has became the string.
Here it is:




Ezután kitöltöttem a mintákkal , a hátteret pedig barna Betweed mintával alakítottam ki.
Ilyen lett:

Then I filled with patterns and I drew on bacground with brown Betweed.
Such became:





Köszönöm mindenkinek, hogy időt szakított egy megjegyzésre. Szép napot :) 
 Thank you everyone for taking the time to leave a comment and have a wonderful day! :)

22 comments:

  1. What a delightful idea to use a cookie cutter. Very pretty tile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very clever. I love how you used floatfest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tile is very pretty and the idea with the cookie cutter is great ;-)
    I like the hole composition and the betweed-pattern in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brillant idea with the cookie form.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Betweed behind her really helps her stand out from the page. A great idea and very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like using the cookie cutter for your string. The finished tile is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a rich and elegant Tile, Lily. I am so impressed with your art abilities. This tile glows. Beautiful design. So very well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice words, David :)

      Delete
  8. Love this tile, Lily!!! The form on this background is such a great idea and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I have really problems to be inspired by this challenge (even as a kid I didn´t like to play with dollsl...) but perhaps changing to an angel could give me a breakthrough for my creativity! Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully done, Lily. I love your choice of string and colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful combination of colours and I love the string as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many wonderful tangles in this doll angel! That floatfest makes it look really ethereal! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would eat that cookie...your angel looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What I good idea. I love angels, but didn't feel skilled enough to draw one. Of course, my baking skills are about as poor as my drawing skills, so I didn't have an angel cookie cutter handy. ;-) You did your angel justice with your tangles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for funny and nice comment, Suzanne :)

      Delete
  15. Your cookie cutter angel is adorable. I didn't even think of using a cookie cutter for a string...I may have to try that too. The tangles are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and happy tangling to you :)

      Delete
  16. Very lovely doll, Lily!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2014/12/diva-dolled-challenge-entry/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lily, this is spectacular! What a great idea to use the cookie cutter as a string. Your tile, patterns, and colors are amazing. I love the Aquafleuresque skirt! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day :) Thanks for taking time to comment! It will be added after it is checked for spam and approved. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day! :)

oncontextmenu="return false;">