1/11/2015

2. Weekly Tiles


First of all here's my entry for Adele Bruno's weekly challenge:

Usable string and tangles:

String 074 - Melodie Hampshire
Kiss - Kathie Booth
Twizted - Terri Brown 
and biggest surprise for me - my tagle: Lealad.

I'm really honored :)






Tile for One - 'Nzeppel:






And in the end two pieces jus for fun :)

Here's a litte play for negative space:






...and another ATC .







Thank you everyone for taking the time to leave a comment and have a wonderful day! :)

8 comments:

  1. All are gorgeous! Beautifully drawn as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annette :) I'm glad your kind comments all the time :)

      Delete
  2. Eye candy......I especially like the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just incredibly beautiful Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing all the variations you tangled with your very own tangle Lealad! The colors and shading make this tile stand out - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day :) Thanks for taking time to comment! It will be added after it is checked for spam and approved. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day! :)

oncontextmenu="return false;">