2/18/2015

Diva's challenge and 7.Weekly tiles

First of all: 
Your comments always brighten my day and thank you so much for this:)
But unfortunatelly I get a lot of spam.
Therefore Your comment will be visible after moderation. Thank you for your understanding  :)


And now the tiles:



For Diva's Weekly Challenge #205: "Year of the Goat" :

Used tangles: Fidder, Arc Flower, Cayla, Featherfall, DL-Nebula Betweed and Stripes.








Here are my last weekly tiles . I hope you like these also :)




Arc Flowers, Wud, Tadpegs, Printemps, Well, Stripes.







Jetties,Cadent, 'Nzeppel, Poke Leaf, Gneiss, Sand Swirl, Arc Flower, Tadpegs, Shattuck.







Huggins, Poke Leaf, Arc Flower, Inapod, Fescu, Black Pearls, Hypnotic, Fjord, and my pattern: Lealad.






Bask-it, Cadent, Paizel, Arc Flower, Fescu on Renaissance tile.






For my personal challenge:

Beginning with letter "C"

Before and after shading.
Chordin, Cayla, Cadent, Cat-Kin, Cayke, Choco Box.




Beginning with letter "D"
 
Dekore, Dervish, Drobbles, Dragonair, Decomonds, Drawave, Dazed Chain.




Beginning with letter "E"

Efilys, Echoism, Elven, Ennies, Escalator, Exis. The grey area on right side: Scratch with embossing tools or a simple empty ballpoint pen, and then simply graphite shading I used empty ballpoint pen.







Angel Fish, Ballace, Bubbles, Buttercup, Chordin tangleation, and C-scape on Renaissance tile.








Your comments always brighten my day :) Thank you everyone for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a wonderful day! :)
( Your comment will be visible after moderation because a lot of spam. Thank you for your understanding  )

30 comments:

  1. Your tile is so gorgeous - I love it! Beautiful black and white contrast and the goat is so wonderful :-)
    The other tiles are lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your tiles, Lily - they are wonderful pieces of inspiration. However, I could never create something as perfect as your goat tile...you have made such wonderful flowing lines here - it's perfect! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you show us here is awesome, Lily!!! And the challenge tile is a real masterpiece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, you have such beautiful eye candy again this week. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant works, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The goat is fabulous as are the rest of your tiles. Wonderful art, as always. You are so talented. I want to be as good as you are when I grow up. Sorry to hear about the spam........that is a bummer. I comment on a couple of sites that have spam filters, like having to confirm with a random number. Maybe you can get one of those and stop the problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wally and thanks for idea. I know the spam filters but these spams are advertising the products mostly from Asia. They are registered users and latter inscribe the code and they commentaries the older entries also. I deleted almost 50 spams.

      Delete
    2. Spam really sucks! I am so sorry that you are so inundated with it......I just don't understand why people do that.

      Delete
  7. Your goat is amazing! I love the contrast in your tile. Great tile!

    You really do fantastic work. So very detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Overwhelming, Lily. Your work is beyond Gorgeous. Your Chinese New Year Tile is stunning. Such perfection in design and execution. Thanks for sharing you beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone for kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so busy! and all of them lovely work. I wanted to comment on your Chinese New Year tile, how celestial the goat looks, just like a sign in the stars! beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of your work is gorgeous. The diva challenge is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These tiles are all stunning

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you should do an entire zodiac series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, thank you for the inspiration :)

      Delete
  14. Wow, your goat-tile is amazing! Your other work is beautiful too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. All are absolutely gorgeous! So many great details and wonderful variety! Your tile with the goat is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lily. Your tiles are all superb with such lovely balance in them. Sorry to hear about the spam.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your work is always exquisite and an inspiration to those of us fortunate enough to share it. Your goat is magnificent, but so are all of your other tiles. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Starting right at the top, your goat looks extremely handsome and lucky! Lily, your tiles are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Lily, everything you do is just so beautiful. Looking at your work is an education in itself. Your goat is absolutely majestic! Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sehr schöne Bilder eins schöner wie das andere

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love looking at your tiles! I am consistently amazed and inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful work! Your goat tile is beautiful and elegant. There is a nice balance of space and pattern usage. All your tiles are done extremely well!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! I love your goat! It's great!!!!! And the other tiles are beautiful as well, on the colored one, did you use water colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina :) Yes, on colored tiles I used watercolor pencils too :)

      Delete
  24. Thank you everyone for lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself..
    Ceramic flooring

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day :) Thanks for taking time to comment! It will be added after it is checked for spam and approved. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day! :)

oncontextmenu="return false;">