2/26/2015

"It's a String Thing" #80 - #81 and other weekly tiles

I was a little late for entries.

First of all Adele Bruno's weekly challenge. 

Usable string: #082 - Judy Palumbo
Usable tangles:
Fassett and Phroz - two beautiful tangles by Lynn Mead.

Here's:





and the last week IST challenge:


Usable string: # 080 - Jane Dickinson
Usable Tangles:
Kozy - Marieke van Nimwegen
Inaura - Bunny Wright







For my personal challenge:

Starting with letter "F"

Fandango, Fohbraid, Fifzen, Flower Echo, Flukes, Fungees,  Fern, and Fengle tangleation.






And now my other weekly work:

One ATC:




One Bijou tile:




and a few other tile just for joy :)

























Your comments always brighten my day :) Thank you everyone for taking the time to leave a comment. Have a wonderful day! :) (Your comment will be visible after moderation. Thank you for your understanding. )

18 comments:

  1. Your works inspire me - just beautiful! Thank you for sharing them online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning! Have you ever done s YouTube video of your process? I would love to watch you at work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yukari :) Sorry but no video. You can find tiles with progression photos here in my blog. You can click in labels list on "tutorial" label and then you find them. I hope those will help you :)

      Delete
  3. Your tangles are all beautiful. I like received them into my email. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire I'm glad you like it and thanks for you revisite my blog :)

      Delete
  4. all fabulous but I am particularly fond of the last one! eat work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lily,
    your tangles are just superb!! You use so many patterns for a single tile, your eyes must be fantastic too, as well as your drawing hand.The red color is your very special style, I envy you your talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Inge, and welcome on my blog :)

      Delete
  6. Wow! So many beautiful tiles ... like chocolate for the eyes! Especially I like no. 6 and 7! I love the little and creative details! Fabulous, dear Lily!
    Hugs, Annette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Annette. Your lovely comments always give me pleasure :) Hugs, Lily.

      Delete
  7. Your little pops of colour in your tiles always makes me smile Lily :) I love the top tile especially, only because I was looking at that particular string and wondering how I would go about using it. You have done a wonderful job as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Lily, you were very busy and made such beautiful art. I love the white in the String Thing tile, it makes the tangles 'pop'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lily, I'ma;ways excited to see what you've created for each Tickled to Tangle challenge. Inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day :) Thanks for taking time to comment! It will be added after it is checked for spam and approved. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day! :)

oncontextmenu="return false;">