6/12/2015

Diva's Weekly Challenge #221: "Beads of Courage" and my weekly tiles.


First of all for Laura and of course her brave little boy - Artoo :
I use patterns with initial the "BEAD" world's letters:
Black Pearls
Efilys
Amphora
Diva Dance

I use black, sepia and brown Sakura Pigma Micron pens, Derwent Inktense pencils ( wetted ), white pastel pencil, white gelly roll pen and graphite pencil on toned tan paper.







My other weekly tiles:

One traditional black'n white with "chaos" :





another Inktense colored tile:











...yes, another Inktense colored ( renaissance ) tile
( I love my Inktense pencils :D )






..and at the end another B&W- in focus pattern "Msst":





9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning tiles, as usual, Lily. I particularly love the tile you did for Artoo. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, what wonderful tiles. I love the coloured ones and how you manage to make them look shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inktense pencils look really good with your zentangled tile.
    I, too, love the tile you did for Artoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lily, you've done some gorgeous things. Love your original beads tile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, indeed ... absolutely gorgeous tiles again, dear Lily! Wonderful colouring effect of the inktense pencils! Thank you for the inspiration!
    Hugs, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the traditional black'n white with "chaos"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Derwent should be paying you to showcase their pencils! Your Beads of Courage tile is so nice - not over the top with color - just glowing and pretty. I love all your tiles, but especially the one with the red. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A totally awesome post. Five times super beautiful Tiles. Your creativity and ability to follow through with wonderful designs so delicately drawn blow my mind. And you do it in all of your work. Thanks for sharing your sensational art.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day :) Thanks for taking time to comment! It will be added after it is checked for spam and approved. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day! :)

oncontextmenu="return false;">