8/26/2015

34. Weekly challenges and tiles

For Diva's Weekly Challenge #232 Guest Blogger Holly Atwater, CZT
Duo Challenge: Audio vs. Betweed

Betweed on reinassance tile:









I won "Best of Show" in Adele Bruno's weekly challenge with this tile.
Adele is choosed for her weekly challenge Asian Fans, Bud, Budlite and my string 107. :)







"Secret Garden " on renaissance tile:




  



And finally one traditional black and white tile for Square One Purely Zentangle group - in focus Margaret Bremner's WindFarm pattern.











11 comments:

  1. The tile is delightful. I love your work, Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily, your Betweed is lovely - the colors charming!! No wonder you got the best of - that is amazing!! Your Secret Garden is wonderful!! The water drops on your last tile (which is lovely!!) :) :) Great week of tangles!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/08/my-diva-holly-atwater-betweed-challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always win "Best of show" in my book, Lily. Gorgeous tiles...Can I go play in your Secret Garden?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your tiles are great, awesome; I'm partial to the second and the fourth !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art is always inspirational! Absolutely lovely, Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Betweed is very beautiful, but the second tile is STUNNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily das sind wirklich schöne Fliesen und die Farbauswahl ist einfach toll.
    LG Lieschen

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all lovely!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why you won! I really love the Windfarm tile. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day :) Thanks for taking time to comment! It will be added after it is checked for spam and approved. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day! :)

oncontextmenu="return false;">