10/27/2015

43. Weekly tiles

For Diva's Weekly Challenge #241: Guest post "Stones and Ceremony"
and my 28. daily tile for InkTober challenge:








And now my other weekly InkTober tiles:



Day 22 and for Adele Bruno's weekly IAST challenge tile:









Day 23:








Huggins challenge for Square One: Purely Zentangle® FB group on Day 24:








Renaissance Bijou tile with my Zinger-tangleation on Day 25:








Black and White Zendala on Day 26:








Challenge from " Tangle It! Journal" book on Day 27:











14 comments:

  1. Your stones look sooooooooooo real! amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every week I look at all your work and admire. You really do some lovely tiles and your ideas are fabulous. Keep it up, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Great tiles !
    Love your style !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stone tile is just stunning! All the rest are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic works, all of them! I love your ideas and style soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the "Black and White Zendala on Day 26" the best.
    Also really cute to use a traditional fan as a background for your tiles. It goes well with your blog's earth-toned background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I visit I am inspired by your art. Today is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you make it? It looks like the stones came our of the tile. Great work. I love all of your tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those stones look so real. I always enjoy seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All are gorgeous as always! I like your wonderful style!
    Hugs, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO much gorgeous work! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day :) Thanks for taking time to comment! It will be added after it is checked for spam and approved. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day! :)

oncontextmenu="return false;">